Conferences, Meetings & Events
People expect so much from a conference these days, it is no longer sufficient to turn up with an overhead projector and good intentions your audience wants interesting venues, sophisticated presentations, relevant and energetic content, all supported by excellent accommodation and delicious food!
We can help you with all aspects of conference management and organisation by becoming an integral part of your team right from the earliest planning stages through to a successful completion.
Whether you have a Conference, Meeting or Event, we have the experience to deliver your project.
For each project, we can help you with the following aspects:
- Venue research, negotiation and ongoing liaison
- Creative input on the look and feel of the conference
- Full audio visual support for the best impact including everything from stage set & screen to graphics design
- Hire of facilitators and speakers to enhance the content as well as training for your speakers to give them confidence
- Enhancements such as theming and entertainment
- Complete event staffing
- Feedback capture and analysis
One of the most important aspects of conference management is looking after your guests, making sure that when they arrive they have been fully informed about the event and that they continue to be extremely well looked after throughout. Our conference event management services include, but are not limited to:
- Delegate invitation process, registration & response handling
- Dedicated email address for queries
- Joining instructions and general information
- Badging and event collateral
- Regular reporting to you and to all conference suppliers
Case Study: Thailand Marketing Campaign
We were pleased to provide the event managment for the Thai Tourist Authority's new marketing campaign to promote tourism in Thailand. Under the brand new slogan - "Happiness on Earth" - TAT began the UK marketing programme in London at the Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel.
On Site Events were pleased to be able to provide the set design, sound, lighting, video and laser presentations, personnel and event management. Much of the set design was bespoke and the lead in time for the event for 300 guests was a little over a week.